Sakura Hanabi Chorus~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

+14
Teiru
NanaTan
KYU
ReverseAkira
Youshu
ChanceKagane
Leelee
MeroMeroSaharade
AkiLen
jpopdubber
Nocturnal
OtakuGurl014
Brokyen
Admin
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

Post  AkiLen Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 am

NanaTan wrote:
AkiLen wrote:
NanaTan wrote:H-hello....Minna~ uhmm.....Im Nana~ Most of the time I use 夏美.(Natsumi). I was casted as SeeU. Im thirteen~ going to be fourteen in~...-Counts- three months~ (Not counting this month~) ano... Im really Shy Embarassed ~ but i can be kinda crazy as I get to know people~ SO WHAT IF IM PARTIALLY INSANE ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL! so...yeah~! Uhm as for sexuality~~ Bisexual~ My favorite anime....hm...Is currently Durarara~ and as For my favorite character-its tie for Izaya Orihara and L from death note~Obviously I am a female although I wish I was a guy >.> I wanna be a shota~!O-O (≧◡≦) I like Yaoi~ and Seinen Manga....I read very little shoujo~Also...I'm a masochist~ (meaning i like torture....>.>) I like singing and dancing as that is what i do all day~ I also like playing Video Games~~ I want to be an idol in japan~! Although...Im really scared....because....of classified reasons!~ I look alot younger than I am, as I have .....Baby cheeks...>.> Occasionally it is hard to do covers because im the eldest out of 5 kids, i have three baby siblings that I take care of~ My favorite color is Deep sky blue~ My favorite vocaloid song Is Just be friends~ although i can only sing a couple parts of it. Im currently learning japanese. Im Practicing Katakana, as well as learrning basic phrases...God im rambling >.> Gomenasai Minna~! (Sorry everyone) Well, Jaa matane~! (See you later~).....I just thought of a cheesy joke O.o; SeeU Later XDDD
edit~
Im 5'1 and have shoulder length brown hair~

Wow,//since i am lazy to tell any of myself// we have too many similarities, at the end .. like being Masochist Razz, singing, dancing and Deep sky blue is one of my favorites Very Happy and JUST BE FRIENDS is also my favorite vocaloid song and also practicing Katakana :PP i think i just rephrased what you said.....BUT the difference is that ... I am not a YAOI fan :PP lol! never be XDD

XD Yayy!!! thats soo cool~! some one alot like me XDD You are clearly one of the epicest people out there, along with sakura-san and Ira-nee-tan~~

wow one of the epicest peole.. i feel honored when you said that XD Cool
AkiLen
AkiLen

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

Post  AkiLen Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 am

Teiru wrote:Hello~ I'm really behind on this OTL xD

Umm..I'm Teiru! and..I'm 15,though I'm often mistaken as 11..um..I'm really horrible at self-introductions, but.. but.. um.. I like Korean BBQ! >.> My favourite colour is orange! I like running and Taekwondo, and drawing nonsensical things! :] Um..I play a few music instruments (piano, violin, guitar, drums, bass, flute) Um..I'm currently taking a class for Japanese language, so this would be my third year learning! I like to sing more challenging songs, because its fun, I guess. Uraomote Lovers would be the hardest so far! ^^"" My favourite anime is.. is... is... -has too many favourite animes- is... Oh, I dunno. Naruto? FMA? >< Um..I'm straight...? -has run out of things to say-

I'm sorry, I'm pretty boring. >.>
woah cool i like FMA too XDD and i always sing ura omote lovers even though i cant..well its fun though XD:PP
AkiLen
AkiLen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 am

Brokyen wrote:
Leelee wrote:.... HEY YOU I'M TWELVE ><

really....? i thought u were thirteen.... *goes bac to check ur bio* oooooh...... oops XD//shot

=w= twelve~ BANZAI FOR BEING TWELVE, YO! 8D heehee~ *laughing like a happy cow*
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sakurahanabichorus.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChanceKagane Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 am

OtakuGurl014 wrote:
OtakuGurl014 wrote:

For Me.. I luv Mello & Matt ~ Hhahaha Laughing
I didn't write that, XD CanceKagane did. XD

Nana-Tan is a baby.. She can't see it clearly..lOOOL.. gOMEN NEE Nana-tan.. :PP
ChanceKagane
ChanceKagane

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  - Page 3 Empty D:<

Post  NanaTan Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:14 pm

ChanceKagane wrote:

Nana-Tan is a baby.. She can't see it clearly..lOOOL.. gOMEN NEE Nana-tan.. :PP[/quote] im not a baby darnn it!!!~
NanaTan
NanaTan

Back to top Go down

Post  ChanceKagane Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:28 pm

NanaTan wrote:
ChanceKagane wrote:

Nana-Tan is a baby.. She can't see it clearly..lOOOL.. gOMEN NEE Nana-tan.. :PP
im not a baby darnn it!!!~[/quote]

Haha.. Okey2 .. You not a baby.. xD
ChanceKagane
ChanceKagane

Back to top Go down

Post  RynlenV02 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi guys, I'm Rynl. ^^
I'm the new Rin~
RynlenV02
RynlenV02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

RynlenV02 wrote:Hi guys, I'm Rynl. ^^
I'm the new Rin~

HAAAIII XD u finally decided to show up~~~ >w< though a bit moar info might have been nice too~ xD;;

~Sakura
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RynlenV02 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:
I'm the new Rin~

HAAAIII XD u finally decided to show up~~~ >w< though a bit moar info might have been nice too~ xD;;

~Sakura

Haiii~! Yeah, sorry for the delay. I was also procrastinating a little because I hate these forum thingies. =3=;

And oohh, sorry.
Well, like I said, I'm Rynl. I like singing, drawing, fencing and playing videogames. My favorite videogames are Skyrim, Bioshock, Team Fortress 2 and Portal. I'm going to the Junior Olympics this year as a Woman Saberist (fencing) and I'm rated number one in the state for my age group. Ummh.. I'm fourteen, I'm in the ninth grade and.. uh... I like.. mm... *running out of things to say*
Oh oh~! Pink is my favorite color. Unicorns are my favorite animals. And uh.. yeah.

Was that okay..? Embarassed
RynlenV02
RynlenV02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm

RynlenV02 wrote:
Admin wrote:
I'm the new Rin~

~Sakura

Haiii~! Yeah, sorry for the delay. I was also procrastinating a little because I hate these forum thingies. =3=;

And oohh, sorry.
Well, like I said, I'm Rynl. I like singing, drawing, fencing and playing videogames. My favorite videogames are Skyrim, Bioshock, Team Fortress 2 and Portal. I'm going to the Junior Olympics this year as a Woman Saberist (fencing) and I'm rated number one in the state for my age group. Ummh.. I'm fourteen, I'm in the ninth grade and.. uh... I like.. mm... *running out of things to say*
Oh oh~! Pink is my favorite color. Unicorns are my favorite animals. And uh.. yeah.

YEA AND 8DDDD fencing? COOL. 8D never tried that before..... i should try it sometime =w= AND EVERY KAAWAII person is older than me.... =__= what is this?!
Was that okay..? Embarassed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RynlenV02 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 pm

XDD
Thats how I felt when I realized that in my other chorus, I was Rin and I was the oldest out of the three leaders. xDD
RynlenV02
RynlenV02

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 am

I'm the new Rin~

welcome to Sakura Hanabi Chrous, sis ^^ (im len and IA ^^)
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  - Page 3 Empty About Fishy~ >w<

Post  Sampo_Fish Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:19 am

Annyeonghaseyo~ Konichiwa~ Hajimemashite, Watashi wa Leina/Sampo Fish desu~ >w< Juuni sai desu~ Watashi wa chūgakkō ni imasu.
Hello~ Hello~ My name is Leina or Sampo Fish [nick~], nice to meet you. My birthday is April 8, 1999, I am 12 years old like Sakura~ But im about 5' 3" I am in Middle School~ >w< In Japan I would be considered a Freshman in middle school since, they're Middle school is 7th, 8th and 9th- cuz 6th grade is still Grade School/Elementary School. But i am a second year [7th grade] in middle school in Hawaii~ On the island of O'ahu~ I am 4/8 Japanese, 1/8 Chinese, and 3/8 that contains; Hawaiian, Portuguese, Scottish, Irish, and some other stuff that i can't seem to remember =_= Sooo~ I live with my mom since my dad passed away last year in September, i have a brother who lives with his friend who is currently 22. Soooo wut am i supposed to write? O_o OH AND I LOVEEEE KPOP >w< Kyaaa~~ I <3 SHINee~ i can name TONS of KPOP groups~ nyaa :3
Sexuality: OH im straight BUTTTT i'd love to be friends with Bi/Gay/Les people Wink becuz they're kewl people~
Hobbies: Listening to music [mostly KPOP], sleeping, eating, singing, reading, animes, kdramas, jdramas, and mangas~
Personality: Err, Funny [i guess], Smart [sometimes], lazy [definetly], violent [most of the time], carefree [most of the time as well], humble [because im too nice to say things half the time], sometimes wants to punch/beat up teachers that piss me off [a lot of the time], weird [naturally-plus, my cousin and a lot of my friends say so to =_=]
Hates: Homework, irritating people, bitches, sluts, whores, err waiting for manga releases, the way people talk about they're dad so much around me even though they know my situation, how people say they're sad [and ik for a fact they have both they're parents], School, Math, Alia Fukumoto [short irritating kid in my advanced classes]- or like more than half the people at my school, and more~
Fav Anime: there's a lot but i'll name some that i can remember-Vampire Knight, Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Junjou Romantica, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Wink
oh btw~ im like a Sadist~
DONE FINALLY T_T ask if me if you wanna know more stuff kay~?

Last edited by Sampo_Fish on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff)
Sampo_Fish
Sampo_Fish

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001117123045

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  - Page 3 Empty idk~

Post  Sampo_Fish Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 am

KYU wrote:And I'm prolly the eldest around here. XDDDDDD Mwhahaha! Hey guys!
Haii nya~ i LOVE your pic~
Sampo_Fish
Sampo_Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  jpopdubber Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 am

Sampo_Fish wrote:
Fav Anime: there's a lot but i'll name some that i can remember-Vampire Knight, Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Junjou Romantica, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Wink

YES!! Very Happy
jpopdubber
jpopdubber

http://www.tumblr.com/jpopdubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sampo_Fish Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 am

jpopdubber wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:

YES!! Very Happy

Yes~ >w< wait O_O yes wut? xD
Sampo_Fish
Sampo_Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Youshu Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:23 am

Sampo_fish : my birthday is April 8th
Ok we're the same Rolling Eyes
Youshu
Youshu

Back to top Go down

Post  jpopdubber Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Sampo_Fish wrote:
jpopdubber wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:

YES!! Very Happy

I love love love Junjou Romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi!! '^^ I freaked out on accident when I saw that...fan-attack...
jpopdubber
jpopdubber

Back to top Go down

Post  OtakuGurl014 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Sampo_Fish wrote:

Vampire Knight, Naruto, and JJR? ok, you are officially cool in my book. XD
OtakuGurl014
OtakuGurl014

Back to top Go down

Post  Sampo_Fish Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:43 am

Youshu wrote:Sampo_fish : my birthday is April 8th
Ok we're the same Rolling Eyes
FINALLY SOMEONE OTHER THAN Kim Jonghyun of my fav KPOP group SHINee has the same b-day as me!! >w<
Sampo_Fish
Sampo_Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sampo_Fish Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 am

jpopdubber wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:
jpopdubber wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:

YES!! Very Happy

I love love love Junjou Romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi!! '^^ I freaked out on accident when I saw that...fan-attack...
Yay~ >w< Yaoi fans are my best friends~ as well as KPOP fans too~ xD
Sampo_Fish
Sampo_Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sampo_Fish Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:45 am

OtakuGurl014 wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:

Vampire Knight, Naruto, and JJR? ok, you are officially cool in my book. XD
Yay~ Wink
Sampo_Fish
Sampo_Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  jpopdubber Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Sampo_Fish wrote:
jpopdubber wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:
jpopdubber wrote:
Sampo_Fish wrote:

YES!! Very Happy

Yay~ >w< Yaoi fans are my best friends~ as well as KPOP fans too~ xD

I love Kpop too!!!! Very Happy
jpopdubber
jpopdubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Cauch3mar Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm

HELLLLOOO! Hi, my name is Hikari but you can call me your father (; //shot// I think this reply is awfully late seeing as I never made an account until today but now I am introducing myself! So, I go to the same school as Brokyen and Sakura (they just forgot to mention me T.T) and am in the same grade as Brokyen. I was the person who went to Paris when Sakura posted the results video so I don't think I'm in it. ANYWHO~ I am a girl... (I hope, not quite sure) and let's just say for now that I'm asexual, just like Sherlock <3 (Is obsessed with the BBC series.) I am a giant otaku and I love music, drawing, blah blah blah blah. Yes, and I am asian. I WUV the Nico Nico singers 96 neko (sexiest voice ever), VIP tenchou (bloomers!), ASK-sama, and YOPPEI, GOD, YOPPEI. Some artists I love are Yuumei!!!!, Inklou, Jenovah-art, and kyendo, all from DA. Looking forward to doing future covers with minna! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!
Cauch3mar
Cauch3mar

Back to top Go down

Post  Railant Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 am

So currently I'm sick and have nothing better to do, so I guess I might as well introduce myself. Anyways, my name's Railant, and I'm a pretty bad singer lolol. I wish I had a deeper voice, since my voice is pretty higher though I have no vocal range at all. ;__;

I really enjoy music in general whether it be playing, (bad)singing or just listening. I enjoy a lot of things but I don't really hate on anything. I'm super old, but I can be really immature for my age. Generally I'm kind of a shy person, but if you get to know me, or even just talk to me, I open up pretty easily to others. Other than that i'm a pretty boring person and I can't really think of anything else to say. :3 Maybe i'll just do the utattemita voice meme for fun.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Railant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum