Sakura Hanabi Chorus~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

+14
Teiru
NanaTan
KYU
ReverseAkira
Youshu
ChanceKagane
Leelee
MeroMeroSaharade
AkiLen
jpopdubber
Nocturnal
OtakuGurl014
Brokyen
Admin
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

Post  Admin Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey, since we finally have some kind of contact with the whole group, we sould get to know each other~ ^_^ My name's Sakura (nick). I like to sing, draw, dance and listen to music. I hate playing piano, homework, bossy moms, sweet things, and shopping. Im 12 years old. I am a second year in Jr.High. My fav vocaloid song has to be Poker Face by GUMI. my fav anime show currently is Durarara. ^_^ Random Fact: I go to the same school as Brokyen xD
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sakurahanabichorus.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Brokyen bio~

Post  Brokyen Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

yo~ this is brokyen, my real name is UNKNOWN, my gender is UNKNOWN, and my age is UNKNOWN^^ (though i am older then Sakura), umm... as you can tell by now, i go to the same school as Sakura^^", i like singing, dancing, and especially writing and drawing, oh yeah, and pretending to be the other gender^^, my voice range is 3 octaves and 6 notes^^ (F2-E6) (im trying to get my voice a least one note lower or higher to make a perfect 4 octaves, my goal is 5 octaves though i doubt i'll ever get there XD) I ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY HATE basically everything that lives, breaths, and exists^^ oh yeah, AND I HATE LOVE WITH A FIERY BURNING PASSION, IF I EVER MEET THE GOD/GODDESS OF LOVE OR THE PERSON WHO DISCOVERED/INVENTED IT, I SWEAR I WILL TORTURE AND KILL THEM IN THE SLOWEST AND MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE, i also especially hate the following a bit more then the rest of the things i hate: emotions, kindness, caring, comfort, pink, happy stuff, bitches, snobby stuck up rich kids, etc. ^^, on the outside i seem like a calm, quiet, emotionless person, WELL I AM, but a lot of people who get to know me start to think im loud, annoying, bitchy, (something i pride myself with^^) i'm also extremely sadistic^^, so if you ever piss me off, U ARE IN A LOT OF SHIT, i also swear like theres no tomorrow, am not straight, but i cant tell you my sexuality cuz that will give away my gender^^, and i am a teachers pet^^, oh those naive clueless teachers........ XD i also find manipulating people's thoughts, emotion, and just people in general extremely... amusing, all in all, i am a very dark person who you do not want to get close to, but seems innocent as an angel, yet still looks extremely intimidating^^
Fun Fact: people often guess my gender wrong^^

Fun Fact 2: Sakura is very short, even for a seventh grader^^
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Re: Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

Post  OtakuGurl014 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Helloz~
I'm OtakuGurl014, my nick name is Boots (call me which ever you want though ^^) I am casted as Haku ^^, I turned 15 at the begining of December and I'm in 9th grade ^^(I look younger though XD) I don't like school except for the fact that it's the only place I can see my friends, and that's the only place I can learn to play my Viola better. -_-" anyways... I like: singing, dancing(I might not be very good at it though XD), reading, playing my viola, listening to music(especially vocaloid/j-pop ^^), playing games (PS2, PS3, PC, etc.) rain/watching rain, sweet things, vocaloid! Very Happy, etc. I hate: school, homework, studying, science, being to hot, and being to cold. It's hard for me to pick favorites but, my favorite color is purple, my favorite anime currently is Black Butler ^^, I can't pick a favorite song but something close to a favorite currently is either (servant of evil) or (hello, how are you?) ^^
I'm not really sure if I'm straight or not, bi maybe? I don't know >.< I don't think gender matters.... so I'm probably bi. XD
Description wise... I'm 5'2"(little under maybe XD I'm so short XD) naturally curly brown hair(probably around the color of my pic over there>>> but longer though), green eyes, and glasses. ^^
and yes I edited this Razz
It's nice to meet you all. Very Happy Looking forward to working with you all! Very Happy

Last edited by OtakuGurl014 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 am; edited 6 times in total
OtakuGurl014
OtakuGurl014

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Re: Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~

Post  Nocturnal Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Ano.... I am Nocturnal. ^^ you can call me Nocty though. I am a genderbender though I am not all that good. ^^;;; I turned 16 on December 23 so I guess that makes me pretty old. A lot of people think I am older than I really am and I even got offered beer at a restaurant once haha.

I like: Playing games, making people flustered, ticking certain people off.

I dislike: my voice, people who think they are the best at everything.

Personality: I guess I am mature for my age, I get called tomboyish, sweet, spazzy, and protective. Umm I am also known as a flirt? Sorry.... I am rambling I get really shy with introductions, but once I get to know everyone I'm sure I will warm up... OH! I am a pansexual. (meaning I am genderblind.)

I am 5'7. I have naturally blood red hair which is very curly. I am a Russian American. And I have tri colored eyes. So I guess that gives you an idea of appearance lol....

Nocturnal

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Nocturnal wrote:OH! I am a pansexual. (meaning I am genderblind.)

HIGH FIVE! IM NOT THE ONLY NON STRAIGHT PERSON I KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!! ^^

and holy shit, so far everyone except Sakura is older then me O.o.... i feel imtimidated......... and young.......
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnal Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Brokyen wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:OH! I am a pansexual. (meaning I am genderblind.)

HIGH FIVE! IM NOT THE ONLY NON STRAIGHT PERSON I KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!! ^^

and holy shit, so far everyone except Sakura is older then me O.o.... i feel imtimidated......... and young.......

-high fives- XD I tried being straight it is boring. I like to have many options. XD don't feel intimidated. I am pretty sure you have a bigger attitude than I do so I should be the one intimidated.

Nocturnal

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Hey There!

Post  jpopdubber Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

My name is Gemini, but you can all call me Gem. I am 15 in 10th grade and I am studying to be a singer/preformer. It is what I do just about 24/7 ^^ I love to sing and I love anime and Vocaloid. So, when I saw the auditions I just had to audition automatically! It looks like so much fun! I also cosplay a lot. Jeez! Anime dominates my life! Oh well, thats ok '^^

My voice range is 4 octaves, anywhere from alto 1 to soprano 1.
I am cast as Luka and I can not wait to meet everyone I love you

Random Fact...I have multiple personalities '^^ Please don't think I am weird...I get that too much...

(P.S. And in relation to the whole pansexual conversation...I am too!)
jpopdubber
jpopdubber

http://www.tumblr.com/jpopdubber

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Hi!! :D

Post  AkiLen Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 am

Uhm.. So Yo Everyone :DD I am Aki and uhmm.. ok.. despite of my gender PLEASE DO NOT ASK!! Because I am GenderLESS :DD that's all and i Love singing and a newbie here in Youtube so the first thing i did is to Audition choruses :DD and i am happy to be accepted here :DD i can't wait to work with you everyone and i am casted in Sakura Hanabi as Piko Very Happy
And yep I am a busy person..meaning i am "pretty" serious when it comes to school and rarely make covers well it is because of school but i am still trying myself to be active here so i hope we can be friends everyone !!!
AkiLen
AkiLen

Back to top Go down

Post  MeroMeroSaharade Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 am

Hai Hai! Mero here! ^^

Let's see, you can all call me Mero~ I am 13 and I love mostly everything~~ <3<3

Hmmm, my favorite song is Magnet, and I don't think I dislike anything, so I can't wait to work with everyone! Very Happy

MeroMeroSaharade

Back to top Go down

Post  Leelee Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 am

So many genderless! LOL!
Anyways, I'm Cecilia, I'm twelve, but I go by Leelee both online and in real life. As for my gender, obviously I am a girl but I can genderbend because I have a naturally low voice.
Um, I saw bryoken put their sexuality in this, so, um I'll just say I'm bi? LOL I've never liked a guy before so I guess I'm not sure though.
Anywhoooo, I love making new friends so you can contact me on my skype (cecilianichole)!
P/S bryoken, hang in there. I've had some horrible experiences with love and people and been called some nasty words, but you're so young! Hang in there, I know you will find true happiness and all that shit~!
P/P/S I cuss. A lot.

Leelee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:21 am

Leelee wrote:Anyways, I'm Cecilia, I'm twelve

O_O WOAHHH, UR MY AGE. yayyy~ this is the first time i found someone on yt whos the same age as me... ;w; im so happy~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChanceKagane Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am

Konbanwa ... I'm 13 and just call me Chance <~ althought thats not my real name.. My Real name is .. I DUNNO lol! Ma Youtube acc is IraSakoto (Feel free to add me if yah want) xD i LOVE rock & Kawaii jpop / Vocaloid songs .. I'm from Malaysia but now i stay Danmark.. HATE COLD!.. Ooo My Besday is on 3rd Feb then i'm turning 14.. Hate being Older .. *sob* *sob* Lmao~ Anyway, Yorushiku Nee Minna-Swan!~ <-- Copying Sanji's way.. Hahaha Laughing I'm Soo Exciting to work with ya All. XD
ChanceKagane
ChanceKagane

Back to top Go down

Post  Youshu Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi everyone
I'm Yosh
You can find me on youtube as Youshu, Yoshulen and Adelys (i think it is all?)

Brokyen, leelee, nocturnal, Akilen, and i can't remember all haha, it is a weird feeling to see a lot all people like me. I feel like the first because i'm older than U all (i think? that's why i'm Meiko XDDD). I can't say if i'm bi or other, it doesn't matter, i've tried all <3 haha
U can see me on Youtube so, what i am is not mysterious, but my mind isn't the same as my body (maybe).

i don't speak english at all so it is more difficult (especially for me) to understand all, and reply as well hahaha (i'm french - forgive all mistakes Twisted Evil )
I love singing, i don't like dancing but i do both (go to see "AmaiTsuki" on youtube, I'm the leader with blond fair hair)

I like zombie movies, metal music, japan, children (haha), girls and animals (reahahaha).
Well... really i don't know what to say about me. I 'm very complicated with singing (like energy, right melody etc) but I don't know about my vocal capacity (I can't understand what everyone talk about. i understand alto and soprano, but not octave or ...??? i want to learn professionnal singing bounce ). i can do high or low voice I think (but mine is low naturally), but i don't like my voice at all cheers .
Well, happy to meet U

Youshu
Youshu

Back to top Go down

Post  ReverseAkira Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Akira, and sometimes I use 明. I can genderblend although I'm casted as Yuzuki Yukari. Not officially 'genderless' yet though. :c

Vocaloid is my way of life. I'm 13 but I do get told that I seem more mature. I can only be described as an Asian psychopathic nerd. And since everyone's announced, I'm undecided. I love all beautiful things in life, and not just physical. I do tablet drawings and graphics when I have time. I love singing, expression in music is the only way I can truly say how I feel. I'm an alto - mezzo soprano. @ all of you with super big ranges. Q__Q

I really don't know what else to say ;; . I'm bad at describing myself. I like making friends, so I guess it's just easier to get to know me. Physically, I have straight black hair that's past shoulder length, and I'm 5' 3''. :c
ReverseAkira
ReverseAkira

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty Brokyen~ bio 2 XD

Post  Brokyen Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Yo~ this is Brokyen again…… I felt like I should say more about me cuz, well, everyone is saying things they like and my bio is just…. Like… a random spazzing i-hate-the-world kind of thing………XD ok, umm… I guess I really like animes and mangas….. and Vocaloid XD oh, I also like yaoi and yuri… I like to cosplay ^^, and I'm cosplaying for AnimeNorth 2012 ^^ (anyone else going…?) umm… currently my fav anime is uta no prince-sama (HOT GUYS!), and my fav manga is Bakuman ^^, and my fav colors are red and black^^ oh, and regarding the sexuality thing….. all of you are either pan or bi (I DON’T FEEL LONELY ANYMORE!!!! )…. And here I am, completely and 100% gay/lesbian…… ;_; (do you think I'm a boy or a girl?^^, remember, I like acting like the other gender and most people usually guess my gender wrong^^) oh, and I'm 5’ 5” my dream is to either become an Artist or a Writer ^^ or better, a manga-ka^^ in my free time, I draw and sing^^ (I do digital drawings with my baby (tablet) or tradition pictures with copic mutiliners, copic markers, water color, oil paint, acrylic, pen, pencil and manga paper) oh, and I'm the vice admin for this chorus which I remember telling everyone during the results unless I'm really going crazy and remembering fake memories now XD

WHOA OMFG, THERE MORE PEOPLE HERE THE SAME AGE AS ME THEN I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE O.O (theres 3)

@nocturnal: haha XD I probably do have the biggest attitude ou of all you guys here XD (PROUD MOMENT//shot)

@Aki: I'M GONNA ASUME UR A GUY NAO~ (no offense intended)

@Leelee: whoa…. I thought u were wayyy older XD and thx^^, btw, u remind me a lot of Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-man (my all time fav manga and anime) for some reason…. O.o?

@Sakura: even though Leelee is the same ahe as you, u are still younger^^ and smaller^^ (wait, were u 4’11” or 5’ 0”? cuz I'm pretty sure I remember 4’11”…)

@chance: OMFG YOU ARE WAY OLDER THEN I THOUGHT U WERE O.O….. its cuz… well… ur voice….. ITS JUST SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!! -glomps-

Oh, and I should mention some things about my appearance… I'm 50% Mongolian, 25% Native (Canada), and 25% Mandarin Chinese, I have black and red hair (not natural, I got blood red streaks dyed into my hair^^), I have long legs, brown/black eyes (90% of the time, they’re so dark everyone swears they’re black^^), short-ish spiky hair in the front and a long thin pony tail in the back (very much like Sunao from Sukisho’s hair except the pony tail isn’t THAT long and the hair in the front is a bit spikier ^^ (WARNING: I AND NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRAUMA CAUSEED BY PEOPLE SEARCHING UP THAT CHARACTER ON GOOGLE IMAGES)), I have high cheekbones, long eyelashes, long fingers (helps when I play piano^^), a football sized maybe cancerous tumour in my abdomen that I'm surgically removed in Jan. 10, I weight around… 120-30 pounds, I always seem to be glaring at everyone XD, and…. I look like both a girl and a boy basically^^

holy shit this is long..... O.o
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  jpopdubber Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Brokyen wrote:
short-ish spiky hair in the front and a long thin pony tail in the back (very much like Sunao from Sukisho’s hair except the pony tail isn’t THAT long and the hair in the front is a bit spikier ^^

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Sunao is my absolute favorite! Very Happy (I just had to say that '^^)
jpopdubber
jpopdubber

http://www.tumblr.com/jpopdubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 pm

jpopdubber wrote:
Brokyen wrote:
short-ish spiky hair in the front and a long thin pony tail in the back (very much like Sunao from Sukisho’s hair except the pony tail isn’t THAT long and the hair in the front is a bit spikier ^^

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Sunao is my absolute favorite! Very Happy (I just had to say that '^^)

XD really? SAME!! and yes, Sunao is quite epic..... and VERY kawaii~~ ^^
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:23 pm

@Brokyen LOLOLOL, you spammer. =_= such a loooooong post. =____=
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Admin wrote:@Brokyen LOLOLOL, you spammer. =_= such a loooooong post. =____=

XD u kno me, i like annoying ppl, but seriously, i just started typing and when i finished, i had that whole bloody wall of text typed up XD
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  ChanceKagane Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 am

Brokyen wrote:

@chance: OMFG YOU ARE WAY OLDER THEN I THOUGHT U WERE O.O….. its cuz… well… ur voice….. ITS JUST SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!! -glomps-

Wahh That's so mean u call me old.. *goes into the corner* xDD Btw .. A-R-I-G-A-T-O-U! Haha lol!
ChanceKagane
ChanceKagane

Back to top Go down

Post  KYU Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:12 am

And I'm prolly the eldest around here. XDDDDDD Mwhahaha! Hey guys!
KYU
KYU

http://kitsunesyraph.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty uhhhh..... >//<

Post  NanaTan Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:06 pm

H-hello....Minna~ uhmm.....Im Nana~ Most of the time I use 夏美.(Natsumi). I was casted as SeeU. Im thirteen~ going to be fourteen in~...-Counts- three months~ (Not counting this month~) ano... Im really Shy Embarassed ~ but i can be kinda crazy as I get to know people~ SO WHAT IF IM PARTIALLY INSANE ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL! so...yeah~! Uhm as for sexuality~~ Bisexual~ My favorite anime....hm...Is currently Durarara~ and as For my favorite character-its tie for Izaya Orihara and L from death note~Obviously I am a female although I wish I was a guy >.> I wanna be a shota~!O-O (≧◡≦) I like Yaoi~ and Seinen Manga....I read very little shoujo~Also...I'm a masochist~ (meaning i like torture....>.>) I like singing and dancing as that is what i do all day~ I also like playing Video Games~~ I want to be an idol in japan~! Although...Im really scared....because....of classified reasons!~ I look alot younger than I am, as I have .....Baby cheeks...>.> Occasionally it is hard to do covers because im the eldest out of 5 kids, i have three baby siblings that I take care of~ My favorite color is Deep sky blue~ My favorite vocaloid song Is Just be friends~ although i can only sing a couple parts of it. Im currently learning japanese. Im Practicing Katakana, as well as learrning basic phrases...God im rambling >.> Gomenasai Minna~! (Sorry everyone) Well, Jaa matane~! (See you later~).....I just thought of a cheesy joke O.o; SeeU Later XDDD
edit~
Im 5'1 and have shoulder length brown hair~

Last edited by NanaTan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
NanaTan
NanaTan

Back to top Go down

Post  OtakuGurl014 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:32 pm

NanaTan wrote:and as For my favorite character-its tie for Izaya Orihara and L from death note
L from Death Note is my Favorite Character! XD
OtakuGurl014
OtakuGurl014

Back to top Go down

Hiya~ ^_^ Lets Introduce Ourselves~  Empty XD

Post  NanaTan Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

OtakuGurl014 wrote:
NanaTan wrote:and as For my favorite character-its tie for Izaya Orihara and L from death note
L from Death Note is my Favorite Character! XD
WHOOOOOO~! i love the way he holds phones XD Like a Star @ heaven
NanaTan
NanaTan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

NanaTan wrote:H-hello....Minna~ uhmm.....Im Nana~ Most of the time I use 夏美.(Natsumi). I was casted as SeeU. Im thirteen~ going to be fourteen in~...-Counts- three months~ (Not counting this month~) ano... Im really Shy Embarassed ~ but i can be kinda crazy as I get to know people~ SO WHAT IF IM PARTIALLY INSANE ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL! so...yeah~! Uhm as for sexuality~~ Bisexual~ My favorite anime....hm...Is currently Durarara~ and as For my favorite character-its tie for Izaya Orihara and L from death note~Obviously I am a female although I wish I was a guy >.> I wanna be a shota~!O-O (≧◡≦) I like Yaoi~ and Seinen Manga....I read very little shoujo~Also...I'm a masochist~ (meaning i like torture....>.>) I like singing and dancing as that is what i do all day~ I also like playing Video Games~~ I want to be an idol in japan~! Although...Im really scared....because....of classified reasons!~ I look alot younger than I am, as I have .....Baby cheeks...>.> Occasionally it is hard to do covers because im the eldest out of 5 kids, i have three baby siblings that I take care of~ My favorite color is Deep sky blue~ My favorite vocaloid song Is Just be friends~ although i can only sing a couple parts of it. Im currently learning japanese. Im Practicing Katakana, as well as learrning basic phrases...God im rambling >.> Gomenasai Minna~! (Sorry everyone) Well, Jaa matane~! (See you later~).....I just thought of a cheesy joke O.o; SeeU Later XDDD
edit~
Im 5'1 and have shoulder length brown hair~

O_______O WOAH, NANA, ur just like me.... except im not that shy anymore xD;; used to be. AND IM A MASOCHIST TOO~~~~ *looks at the cut i inflicted on myself* well.... im not JUST a masochist. im a sadist too. so that makes me an SM XDDDD haha. And YAAAY, ANOTHER DURARARA FANNNNN~~~ *insanely in love with durarara* ~~~ <3 oh izaya is so hawwwwtttt.... i love yaoi too~~~ SHIZAYA FOR THE WIN! 8D *spammming* *rambles on and on* =w=
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum