Sakura Hanabi Chorus~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^)

+3
OtakuGurl014
NanaTan
Brokyen
7 posters

Go down

scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^) Empty scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^)

Post  Brokyen Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 pm

RANT:

teh rant is now deleted cuz:
1. it was pointless really and just me spazzing
2. it was embarssing >_<;;
3. it gave out my gender ^^
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCRIPTING:

ANYWAYS, ON TO THE NEWS ABOUT SCRIPTING:

sakura and i will be scripting the lyrics for the people who are sick cuz of goddamned flu season so it will be easier to sing, so reply if you need us to script ur part, or if it would make it a helluva lot easier for you to sing if we scripted ur part, or if ur sick^^ please reply ASAP if you want us to script ur part^^

Last edited by Brokyen on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^) Empty Re: scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^)

Post  NanaTan Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

Brokyen wrote:
RANT:
^-^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCRIPTING:

sakura and i will be scripting the lyrics for the people who are sick cuz of goddamned flu season so it will be easier to sing, so reply if you need us to script ur part, or if it would make it a helluva lot easier for you to sing if we scripted ur part, or if ur sick^^ please reply ASAP if you want us to script ur part^^
ooooh mer
NanaTan
NanaTan

Back to top Go down

scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^) Empty Re: scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^)

Post  Brokyen Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:44 am

NanaTan wrote: ooooh mer

kay~
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  OtakuGurl014 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:05 am

Brokyen wrote:
RANT:

^-^

SCRIPTING:

I'm not sick, but nowing myself I just might become sick =__= (FREAKING FLU SEASON!!!), but script me, it sounds like fun. ^^ and it would probably make it easier to sing XD
OtakuGurl014
OtakuGurl014

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 am

OtakuGurl014 wrote:

I'm not sick, but nowing myself I just might become sick =__= (FREAKING FLU SEASON!!!), but script me, it sounds like fun. ^^ and it would probably make it easier to sing XD

D8 hope u dont get sick~! and sure ^^, ill add u to the list ^^
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leelee Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 am

Fuuu- I'm probably gonna get sick D8
Script me please?

Leelee

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 am

Leelee wrote:Fuuu- I'm probably gonna get sick D8
Script me please?

D8 everyones getting sick Sad, and kay~ ill add u to teh list ^^
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  jpopdubber Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Brokyen wrote:
RANT:

I is not sick, but you can script me if you want ^^ Scripting is fun
jpopdubber
jpopdubber

http://www.tumblr.com/jpopdubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 pm

jpopdubber wrote:
Brokyen wrote:
RANT:

I is not sick, but you can script me if you want ^^ Scripting is fun

okaay~~^^
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

scripting news (U SHOULD READ THE SCRIPTING STUFF, REALLY) & FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- (there was a rant here, but the pointless rant is now deleted ^^) Empty oh yey

Post  AkiLen Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 am

please script mine too... //sniff// im kinda sick these days too and have a flu....but ill try my best on my part
AkiLen
AkiLen

Back to top Go down

Post  RynlenV02 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Script me, please~? Very Happy
RynlenV02
RynlenV02

Back to top Go down

Post  Brokyen Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 am

kay~ Sakura said shes gonna script everyone cuz just scripting a couple people is annoyingly hard, soo... EVERYONES GONNA GET SCRIPTED! ^^ *throws confetti*
Brokyen
Brokyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum